Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Intro to Storytelling
October 4, 2016 at 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
You can be a storyteller and it’s about how you tell it! No matter if you just want to tell better stories to friends, to co-workers, pitch to investors or be the next best motivational speaker. This workshop will equip you with the necessary tools to tell the best stories, grab the attention of others and help you share your experiences. Prepare to dig into your life, learn storytelling tips and tricks, craft some stories then practice telling them in front of a live audience!
What you will gain from this interactive workshop:
- How to come up with story ideas
- How to craft your stories from page to stage
- How to get rid of nervousness and becoming a storytelling pro
- Storytelling tips & tricks
- Practice telling your story in front of a live audience
No experience required. All are welcome.
You will be taught by one of BostonSpeaks’s stellar instructors. Learn more about them here.
This event will help you prep for the LiveWords Slam, an open-mic to celebrate the arts during ArtWeek!