Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Master the Art of Public Speaking
October 5, 2016 at 6:00 pm–10:00 pm
This 4-hour intensive is a no-nonsense interactive course that will help you become a more confident and polished professional speaker. Learn the art of conquering your fear of public speaking, how to organize your talk for the biggest impact or how to make your presentation memorable.
This course is taught by Kit Pang, the Founder of BostonSpeaks, TEDx and Keynote Speaker and a Public Speaking Coach that has worked with CEOs, popular authors, celebrities, TEDx speakers, entrepreneurs and his mom!
Who Should Attend: Someone who wants to hone the technical side of speaking in public and add power to their speaking, body language and stage presence.
What you will gain from this interactive workshop:
- How To Ease The Fear Of Public Speaking And Use It To Your Advantage
- Honing Your Body Language
- Analyzing And Relating To Your Audience
- Developing Your Voice and Unique Speaking Style
- How To Organize Your Talk
- The Art Of Persuasion – How To Sell
- Public Speaking Tips & Tricks To Help You Speak Like A Pro
- Impromptu Speaking Practice
- Practice Speaking in Front Of Others
This event will help you prep for the LiveWords Slam, an open-mic to celebrate the arts during ArtWeek!