Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
The Art of a Giving a TEDx Talk
October 6, 2016 at 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
Do you LOVE watching TEDx talks? In the back of your mind, have you always wanted to give a TEDx talk? Don’t wait until next year or sometime in the future to really think about applying. You can do it now and this event will teach you the art of giving a great TEDx talk!
What you will gain from this interactive workshop:
- Secrets to Applying and Getting Selected
- Crafting Your Video/Written Submission – Idea Creation
- Ins and Outs of Different TEDx Events
- What Is A TEDx-worthy Talk?
- Craft a 2 minute TEDx pitch and pitch it to the audience as if we were the organizers
- Feedback Session On Your Idea
Please come with any questions you might have about the process. This is a collaborative, community experience.
About The Host: Kit Pang is a Communication Expert, TEDX Speaker Coach, TEDx and Keynote speaker and the Founder of BostonSpeaks. This event will help you prep for the LiveWords Slam, an open-mic to celebrate the arts during ArtWeek!