Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
The Art of Giving a TEDx Talk
May 4, 2017 at 5:30 pm–7:30 pm
Have you always wanted to give a TEDx talk? Don’t wait till next year or one day in the future to really think about applying. You can do it now! This workshop will teach you everything you need to know on how to apply, get selected, hone your message and give the talk of your life.
Please come with any questions you might have about the process.
• Secrets to applying and getting selected
• Crafting your video/written submission – idea creation
• Ins and outs of different TEDx events
• What is a TEDx worthy talk?
• Craft a 2-minute TEDx pitch and pitch it to the audience as if we were the organizers
• Feedback session on your idea